OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2022 IS CLOSED - Use links below to help learn more about your Nokia or Medicare Health Benefits
Help for Your Health Care Services During 2020
2022 MANAGEMENT AND FRR PLANS
Nokia Also Offers Dental and Other Plans» Dental and other insurance with some restrictions are described Click here.
|Places to Call and Documents for Review
ACTIONS TO CONSIDER TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE To help in comparisons of Medicare and pre-Medicare choices
- NOKIA PLANS – Read all the mailings you receive from Nokia
- Nokia information for 2022 Plan Year | YourBenefitResources
- UHC PPO & Other Plans from BenefitAnswers Plus | BenefitAnswersPlus
- UHC Nokia Medicare Advantage | UHCMedicareAdvantage
- United Healthcare (UHC) Rx Plan | UHC Rx website
- Benefits Center Phone 888-232-4111
- Aetna dental plan – PPO: 1-800-220-5470
- DMO: 1-800-220-5479)
For Medicare retirees, there are many commercial plans.
- Medicare Advantage,
- Rx and Medigap for 2022
- Medicare and You 2022
- CMS Medigap information
- CMS Medigap
Personal State Help Programs
- Click for Websites;
- Phone numbers
- Find plans & Rx Website Medicare
- Phone 800-MEDICARE
(ACA)l The Affordable Care Act (ACA) provides important options for pre-Medicare retirees
- Be sure to check premiums, deductibles, maximum out of pocket and, possibly, subsidies available through ACA.
- Be sure to check whether you can receive a subsidy to lower your premiums and deductible costs. Visit healthcare.gov/retirees
PRE-MEDICARE (MANAGEMENT) MAY NEED TO SEARCH NEW PLANS
ACA Health Care Exchanges for Non-Medicare Retirees
Note: Some retirees may be eligible for Medicaid or other employer’s coverage.» Consumer’s Report has an explanatory document on health care exchanges enrollment. Click here to download.
- The Kaiser Foundation has a calculator that provides an estimate of your subsidy if you sign up for healthcare exchange insurance. Click here to try the calculator.
- The official website that provides answers to your questions and your needs is www.healthcare.gov
What are your Medicare option in Addition to Medicare Part B?
- Option 1 :: Sign up with Nokia. Management retirees may select the health and prescription drug plans offered by Nokia – a Medicare Advantage PPO plan from United Healthcare that uses a network of providers, with options to use doctors and hospitals out-of-network. (In some areas only an HMO plan will be available). If you choose a Nokia healthcare plan, you must also include the Express Scripts prescription drug plan.
- Option 2 :: Choose a commercial Medicare Advantage Plan. You can select a commercial Medicare Advantage plan with features similar to the Alcatel-Lucent plan. Alternatively, there are HMO plans with different features and costs.
- Option 3 :: Choose a Medicare Supplement insurance plan (Medigap). You can choose to sign up for a Medigap Medicare Supplement plan to help pay many of the costs not covered by Parts A and B of the Original Medicare plan. Be sure to check whether you can apply WITHOUT a penalty for pre-existing conditions. Click to read the Medicare Medigap guide
» You may need to consider a commercial Medicare prescription drug plan. If you choose a commercial healthcare plan, you may need to consider signing up for a commercial Prescription Drug plan. See the [Drug Plans] link.